Commit To Be Your Best Self!
Join Terra Yoga for the Ultimate in Full Body Wellness
Change Your Life, Achieve Your Goals, Set Good Habits
In many sacred traditions, the revelations of their leaders (Christ, Buddha etc.) come during an inward journey of forty days. It is believed that the cells in the body, including the blood, are completely regenerated in forty days. In essence, with devoted practice, mindfulness and dedication, you can become a new you within 40 days inside and out. Ali & Carina lovingly support you through the process, exploring yourselves at all layers of your being exquisitely through yoga, meditation, journaling, kriyas and exploration of the soul using the ancient methods of traditional Hatha yoga. Enjoy complementary workshops during the 40-day challenge, including an Introduction to Internal Practices led by Ali and an Introduction to Pranassage Partner Workshop led by Carina. Program includes Meditation CD, Yoga Nidra, unlimited Yoga practice at Terra Yoga during the session and the 40 Day Challenge Workbook, which has been enhanced with new material, pictures, inspirational quotes and diary.
- Attend 40 consecutive days of yoga
- Attend 1 group meeting per week
- Daily meditation practice
$325 includes all of the above plus UNLIMITED YOGA for the duration of the program. If you are already enrolled in an unlimited yoga membership, you pay $245 for the program. We also offer a 15% discount for couples who join the program together.
DAILY PRACTICE: 1/12 thru 2/20
WEEKLY MEETINGS: Wednesdays, 1/16 – 2/20, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Upon successful completion of ALL program requirements students receive a FREE five class pass.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. I’m really interested in taking the 40-Day Challenge but I will be doing some traveling and won’t be able to come to class at Terra Yoga every day. Can I still participate?
Answer: Yes, you can still take part in the program. If you can’t make it to class at Terra Yoga, you can make up by taking class at a different studio or doing a personal practice (self-guided, if you’re experienced, or with a CD or DVD). Just keep track of all the classes and let us know.
2. The program starts on Saturday, January 12th but the program description says that the 40-Day Challenge meetings are held on Wednesdays. When should I start practicing yoga? What is expected of me on the 12th?
Answer: As a 40-Day Challenge participant, you are expected to start your 40 consecutive days of yoga practice on Saturday, January 12th. Our first meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 16th at 7:00 p.m. The diet, journaling, and meditation pieces will start after our first meeting.
3. Where will our weekly meetings take place?
Answer: The meetings will be held at Terra Yoga. The Wednesday 7:00 p.m. Hatha Flow classes will be suspended for the duration of the program so we can use the studio space for the meetings.
4. My spouse and I are interested in joining the program together. How can we take advantage of the 15% discount for couples when we sign up for the program online?
Answer: Add the promotional code 40DayCouple when purchasing your packages online. If purchasing the packages in person at the studio, let the teacher know you are signing up together so you can receive the discount.